Friday, March 2, 2012

Looking for a man... - And news of a fabulous freebie (for today only)

As the title says, I'm looking for a man. Specifically a hot man. Or, rather, several hot men - to grace our Minxy March Hot Man Poll. It's my turn and I've run out of inspiration, so I'm turning the challenge over to you.

We've done a variety of nationalities, we've done sportsmen and actors. We've even done hairy men. And now it's your turn to let us know who makes your heart beat a little faster as you gaze at their likeness?

Find me hot men by my next post, the Friday after next (please), and I'll organise the poll.

And the fabulous freebie? Well, it is indeed fabulous. The Morning After, written by very lovely minx, Sally Clements, is free to download today. Follow the link to find out more about the book. While you're there, have a look at the gorgeous cover - I smile every time I see it. And what's inside that cover is so good I've read it twice already.

Click here to snap up 'The Morning After' for free, but be super fast as it's only for today!

12 comments:

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

How about 'Men in Pants'? Or any other category that David Gandy fits ...Hehe!

Sally Clements said...

*giggle* I knew you'd find a David Gandy category somehow, Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Knowing you, I'm very surprised you didn't just do a poll of John Barrowman photos, Suzanne.

Sadie

Caroline said...

As soon as I saw this post my first thought was "what no John Barrowman?" Heehee.

How about hot cowboys - umm that's a bit naff scrap that one. How about hot detectives? There have been some real corkers over the years. Caroline x

Anna said...

Sawyer.

That's all I'm saying.

Anna said...

PS Thank you, Sally for the book. Looking forward to readin it.

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Men In Pants, Rachel? Now there's a thought. :0)

Sally - don't tell Rachel, but I had to google David Gandy.

You know me too well, Sadie.

As do you, Caroline :0)

Agree, Anna. And I know you'll love the book. It's fab.

Okay, so far we have...

David Gandy for Rachel
John Barrowman for Sadie
A hot detective for Caroline
Sawyer for Anna
And Glen, the Scottish Beef Guy for Aimee (a facebook request).

Looks like the March poll is going to be a difficult choice.

Maya Blake said...

Must say, I do like the sound of cowboys!! Nothing like a gun-slinging man in full, tight chaps to make my temperature rise, ahem!

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

And a cowboy for Maya. ;0)

Anonymous said...

Darn, looks like I got here too late.

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Not too late at all, Valance - you've made it onto the list.

Anonymous said...

Well I'll be damned. Thanks Suzanne.