Monday, March 5, 2012

Bollywood Hero #1

When the minxes were thinking about then next hotties poll..,umm, I mean, man of the month poll, I instantly thought of Bollywood (I cringe every time I hear that) Heroes..meaning Indian heroes...
But then I realized , wait, not everyone knows Indian hotties like I do...and of course, I had to remedy that...

So, for purely educational purposes :-), I decided I would introduce a hunk from Bollywood, so that we can all vote droll..Ahem...vote...

And the first one up is Shahrukh Khan, referred to as  as King Khan by the Indian media and masses...






What do you think of our first lesson into leading men of Indian Cinema?

9 comments:

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Very nice!

I'd love to dress up like a Bollywood film star heroine one day too. They all look so utterly gorgeous!

Maya Blake said...

Oh, I know Shahrukh Khan. And I agree, he's drooool-worthy!

Romy Sommer said...

A friend of mine worked with Sharukh Khan a while back and swears he's a really nice guy.

Next month, could I ask you to show Salman Khan? I think he's gorgeous, and the 'bad boy' reputation just makes him even more so.

Nas said...

Ohhhhhh! Shah Rukh Khan! Lol! If you ask my daughter she'll always say mummy's fav star is Shah Rukh!

ANy wonder my hubby doesn't like him?

After Salman Khan, can we have John Abraham?

Sri Pammi said...

LOL, you and me both, Rachel!!!

Sri Pammi said...

He is, Maya...:-)

Sri Pammi said...

I've heard that too, Romy...

When I was in my teens, he was the perfect hero for me...even more so when I heard how he had proposed and married his girlfriend- who is a hindu and he's a muslim...

after that, he could no wrong in my eyes...

And yes of course, we can have Salman Khan next...

Sri Pammi said...

LOL on your hubby not liking him, Nas..mine doesn't either..

And John Abraham YES....

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Gosh.

That's all.

XX